Whether you’re in biology, physics, chemistry or engineering, figures and diagrams are an integral part of communicating effectively. Free software such as Canva is great for the basics like posters and presentations, but when you need a little more “oomph” there’s no getting around the big learning curve that is Adobe Illustrator.
In this 2 day workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up .ai documents correctly
- Compile design assets
- Navigate the Adobe user interface
- Master the major Illustrator tools
- Export different file types (and their uses)
- Composite images and objects from other programs
- Communicate effectively through visuals
- The value of design in science
The course includes:
5 design projects (including design files)1-on-1 guidance, feedback on all projects, downloadable summaries and worksheets – just bring a laptop or with Adobe Illustrator installed and we’ll supply the rest!
Download our brochure for additional info and pricing.