Whether you’re in biology, physics, chemistry or engineering, there’s always a place for photos – the key is knowing how to use the camera in your pocket to your advantage!
In our 1/2 day workshop we share some of our tips and tricks to get you taking professional images for your research.
Learn all you’ll ever need to know about taking images our Creative in Chief and lead photographer Molly Patton who will take you through:
- Why photography is so valuable to research
- How to optimise your phone’s camera settings
- Easy traps to avoid when shooting
- Our step by step guide to taking great images
- The basics of editing images
Just bring your smartphone and we’ll supply the rest!
Download our brochure for additional info and pricing.